This is part two of a four-part cloud computing roundtable featuring Technology Writer Carl Brooks and representatives from Novell, Forrester Research, ACS and Paragon Development Systems.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• Understanding cloud services: Public vs. private
• Interacting with cloud services: A management perspective
• Is private cloud more than just virtualization?
• Where is cloud computing in the marketplace?
While cloud computing resources can be standardized within an enterprise, the level of control a business can hold over cloud varies. Private cloud is indeed a business resource, but cloud services, in general, come in different shapes and sizes. So how should cloud be managed?
In part two of our cloud computing roundtable, find out how IT managers should interact with both private and public cloud services.
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Interacting with cloud services: A management perspective
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
This was first published in October 2010