This is part three of a four-part cloud computing roundtable featuring Technology Writer Carl Brooks and representatives from Novell, Forrester Research, ACS and Paragon Development Systems.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• Understanding cloud services: Public vs. private
• Interacting with cloud services: A management perspective
• Is private cloud more than just virtualization?
• Where is cloud computing in the marketplace?
In part three of our cloud roundtable, our experts discuss virtualization vs. cloud computing, along with offering an explanation as to why you can't pile management systems on virtualization and call it private cloud.
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Is private cloud more than just virtualization?
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Dig Deeper on Cloud architecture design and planning