This is part four of a four-part cloud computing roundtable featuring Technology Writer Carl Brooks and representatives from Novell, Forrester Research, ACS and Paragon Development Systems.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• Understanding cloud services: Public vs. private
• Interacting with cloud services: A management perspective
• Is private cloud more than just virtualization?
• Where is cloud computing in the marketplace?
Will major enterprises begin moving to ever-growing cloud services, or will they continue to invest in their own data centers? How will cloud computing be viewed in the IT industry in five years?
In part four of our cloud computing roundtable, our group of experts ponders the future of cloud in the marketplace, along with predicting how enterprises will invest in either public or private cloud.
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Where is cloud computing in the marketplace?
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As