Being able to automatically deploy virtual machines to users is one key advantage of the private cloud. Creating and enforcing strict policies and objectives will keep VM provisioning—and over provisioning—under control. Read this e-book to learn best practices for VM automation and deployment.
Chapters Available For Free Access
Being able to automatically deploy virtual machines to users is one key advantage of the private cloud. Creating and enforcing strict policies and ...
To ensure your enterprise meets compliance and security standards for external audits, your security settings must be properly configured. This is ...
Tips and Tutorials
- Enterprises turn to private storage clouds in light of Amazon EBS weaknesses
- An argument for the single cloud vendor approach
- Seeing platform software through the cloud computing lens
- Will bare-metal cloud, IBM backing push SoftLayer to next level?
- Taking back networking control with Amazon virtual private cloud
- Public cloud market grows, but private clouds prevail
- U.S. defense agencies' cloud transition yields better intelligence
- Interest in private clouds grows as market matures
- Private clouds considered a detour on the road to public cloud
- Cloud availability appears higher than enterprise data center uptime
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Big data analytics in the cloud may solve some problems, such as reducing data center infrastructure costs. But does it introduce new ones as well?
Cloud computing offers substantial benefits for some companies in terms of scalability, flexibility and cost savings through shared, multitenant ...
Storage needs are growing exponentially. Cloud-based storage has emerged as an alternative to on-site, traditional methods, but it may not make sense...