Access your Pro+ Content below.
Building an effective private cloud in 10 steps
Private clouds offer many of the advantages of public cloud services, but without the security concerns and compliance issues that make IT managers sweat. So how time-intensive is it to build a private cloud in your enterprise? Roll up your sleeves; this handbook will give you the tools you need to build your own private cloud—in 10 steps or fewer.
Table Of Contents
- Decide what you want out of a cloud
- Have realistic expectations
- Understand your workloads and services
- Get on the path to virtualization
- Understand standardization and automation
- Look at chargeback and showback
- Keep everything in its proper place
- Know that monitoring is crucial
- Perform future-proofing
- We're all in this together
Access this PRO+ Content for Free!
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.