Dan Sullivan, M.Sc., is an author, systems architect, and consultant with over 20 years of IT experience with engagements in advanced analytics, systems architecture, database design, enterprise security and business intelligence. He has worked in a broad range of industries, including financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, software development, government, retail, gas and oil production, power generation, life sciences, and education. Dan is a series editor and author with Realtime Publishers, a leading provider of expert, third-party content for the IT industry. Dan has written extensively about topics ranging from data warehousing, cloud computing and advanced analytics to security management, collaboration, and text mining. He has written sixteen books as well as numerous articles and custom white papers.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Dan Sullivan, Contributor
- Trading accuracy for speed in big data analysis
- Solving the hybrid cloud puzzle
- Making reserved instances from AWS work for you
- Limitations hold back cloud cost analysis tool adoption
- When to use cloud cost analysis tools
- Find your AWS cloud storage match
- Finding a place in PaaS for legacy development efforts
- As PaaS evolves, select a vendor that's a natural fit
- HPC finds its place in the enterprise
- Ways to avoid AWS cloud sticker shock
- Cloud increases big data potential in enterprises
- Evaluating cloud-based data analytics services
- Sharing the burden of cloud security certifications
- Amplifying cloud's potential with mobile devices
- A CFO's guide to cloud deployments
- Digging into a cloud-based development toolkit
- Identifying hidden security risks of hybrid cloud
- Development tools: The sleeper hits in cloud
- Are two cloud providers better than one?
- The trials of application migration and the cloud