Dan Sullivan, M.Sc., is an author, systems architect, and consultant with over 20 years of IT experience with engagements in advanced analytics, systems architecture, database design, enterprise security and business intelligence. He has worked in a broad range of industries, including financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, software development, government, retail, gas and oil production, power generation, life sciences, and education. Dan is a series editor and author with Realtime Publishers, a leading provider of expert, third-party content for the IT industry. Dan has written extensively about topics ranging from data warehousing, cloud computing and advanced analytics to security management, collaboration, and text mining. He has written sixteen books as well as numerous articles and custom white papers.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Dan Sullivan, Contributor
- Designing cloud apps in Red Hat OpenShift
- Business considerations when using cloud storage
- Cloud storage system decision shouldn't hinge on cost
- Will low-cost pods threaten cloud storage?
- Big data forces cloud, database admins to evolve
- Keeping personal data safe in the cloud
- Comparing Amazon CloudSearch and DIY options
- Yahoo assists with cloud app performance challenges
- Looking beyond Amazon for Hadoop as a Service
- Enhancing mobile app features with BaaS
- Five tips on selecting cloud consultants
- Cloud throws a wrench in software licensing
- Create a cloud file-sharing policy that users will follow
- SaaS tools tackle universal cloud management issues
- Monitoring tools for any Web app
- Enhance cloud benefits with private cloud automation
- Excel gets a jolt with Power BI in the cloud
- Data analysis 101
- Cloud management services market matures
- How to choose a cloud database