Dan Sullivan, M.Sc., is an author, systems architect, and consultant with over 20 years of IT experience with engagements in advanced analytics, systems architecture, database design, enterprise security and business intelligence. He has worked in a broad range of industries, including financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, software development, government, retail, gas and oil production, power generation, life sciences, and education. Dan is a series editor and author with Realtime Publishers, a leading provider of expert, third-party content for the IT industry. Dan has written extensively about topics ranging from data warehousing, cloud computing and advanced analytics to security management, collaboration, and text mining. He has written sixteen books as well as numerous articles and custom white papers.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Dan Sullivan
- What's the scoop on Apache Sqoop?
- Tools step in to overcome Hadoop struggles
- Keeping tabs on Google Cloud with monitoring tools
- Monitoring tools keep an eye on your cloud network
- Common oversights in your cloud SLA
- Fighting off DDoS and DoS attacks
- Did the cloud kill my Java career?
- Choosing among Amazon S3, Dropbox and SugarSync
- IaaS provider wars benefit cloud developers
- Seven steps to shrink your cloud storage bill
- Top cloud providers out-foxed by specialized services
- Multi-cloud budgeting made easy
- Three steps for sound development in Azure
- Designing cloud apps in Red Hat OpenShift
- Business considerations when using cloud storage
- Cloud storage system decision shouldn't hinge on cost
- Will low-cost pods threaten cloud storage?
- Big data forces cloud, database admins to evolve
- Keeping personal data safe in the cloud
- Comparing Amazon CloudSearch and DIY options