David (Dave) S. Linthicum is with Cloud Technology Partners and an internationally recognized cloud industry expert and thought leader. He is the author and co-author of 13 books on computing, including the best-selling “Enterprise Application Integration.” Linthicum keynotes at many leading technology conferences on cloud computing, SOA, enterprise application integration and enterprise architecture.
His latest book is “Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence in Your Enterprise: a Step-by-Step Guide.” His industry experience includes tenures as CTO and CEO of several successful software companies and upper-level management positions in Fortune 100 companies. In addition, he was an associate professor of computer science for eight years and continues to lecture at major technical colleges and universities, including the University of Virginia, Arizona State University and the University of Wisconsin.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from David S. Linthicum, Contributor
- Is IBM's SoftLayer deal a dud?
- Buyers deserve more cloud innovation
- Cloud makes its way Down Under
- The 'me too' syndrome hits the cloud market
- SAP tries to sex up cloud computing
- You shall not PaaS -- or should you?
- IT teams can’t be cloud control freaks
- Cloud fatigue strikes as industry wakes up
- OpenStack Summit wrap-up
- An open letter to the cloud community
- Can private PaaS prove itself in enterprise IT?
- IT pros without cloud know-how need not apply
- Is the hybrid cloud model a myth?
- Tracking private cloud usage in the enterprise
- Cloud catchphrases: A rant
- Open source cloud -- a religious experience?
- Can enterprises weather the cloud API storm?