David (Dave) S. Linthicum is with Cloud Technology Partners and an internationally recognized cloud industry expert and thought leader. He is the author and co-author of 13 books on computing, including the best-selling “Enterprise Application Integration.” Linthicum keynotes at many leading technology conferences on cloud computing, SOA, enterprise application integration and enterprise architecture.
His latest book is “Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence in Your Enterprise: a Step-by-Step Guide.” His industry experience includes tenures as CTO and CEO of several successful software companies and upper-level management positions in Fortune 100 companies. In addition, he was an associate professor of computer science for eight years and continues to lecture at major technical colleges and universities, including the University of Virginia, Arizona State University and the University of Wisconsin.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from David S. Linthicum
- Is cloud capacity glut too much of a good thing?
- Silent patch screams disaster for Office 365
- Businesses and MSPs play tug-of-war for control
- Achieving enterprise efficiency with Agile architecture
- Can cloud lift developing nations to new heights?
- Time of transition for database management
- Google's Kubernetes hot with Docker fever
- Dockermania sweeps cloud world with 1.0 release
- Is the cloud market pie big enough for AWS to share?
- Why do private clouds kick the bucket?
- Is OpenStack lukewarm or piping hot?
- The cloud data security paradox
- ROI can't measure true value of cloud
- Twenty questions on app containerization
- Is it time for SAP to embrace SaaS?
- Public cloud use explodes -- now what?
- Stripping down cloud to the basics
- Leading the charge for green IT in the cloud
- Culture-first strategy could launch cloud innovation
- IBM cuts jobs in the name of cloud