Mark Eisenberg has been doing mobile app development since 2005. He joined the nascent Windows Azure sales team at Microsoft despite being an early cloud skeptic. Now, at Incelligence Inc., after embracing the cloud and its technological potential, he combines cloud and mobile expertise with his technological background to help clients realize real value from their technology investments. Mark is also a seasoned business development professional with more than 20 years of experience. He started his career in software development and has since maintained his technology edge, most recently adding cross-platform mobile development skills. His sales career began when he joined Intel's channel and has included positions at other communications-focused firms prior to Microsoft.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Mark Eisenberg
- How to be your cloud vendor's Netflix
- The false dichotomy of vendor lock-in
- Cloud and IT market duke it out for three rounds
- Private cloud efficiencies separate it from virtualization
- Has your private cloud been cloud-washed?
- Want to miss the value of cloud? Focus on infrastructure
- Is IaaS, PaaS or SaaS the best tool for the job?
- Will non-.NET technology remain second-class in Azure?
- Windows Azure and Microsoft's failure to communicate