Paul Korzeniowski is a freelance writer who specializes in cloud computing issues. He is based in Sudbury, Mass., and can be reached at email@example.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Paul Korzeniowski, Contributor
- Keeping aim at cloud compliance's moving target
- DRaaS puts enterprise recovery in reach, at a cost
- Murky waters surround open source cloud market
- What cloud broker services are you missing out on?
- Are cloud brokers a passing fad or valuable long-term?
- Is it time for a private cloud tune-up?
- Like a good neighbor, cloud insurance is here
- Cloud may only be a quick fix for eager startups
- Recognizing cloud's effect on enterprise IT
- Cloud app performance tools not a magic bullet
- Enterprises note benefits of Linux and cloud
- Competitive edge top reason for cloud adoption
- Big data tools ease deployment -- at a cost
- Open source vendors divide to conquer cloud
- Examining cloud-based video conferencing